Magree Property Advisory has extensive advisory experience with Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT’s), Unlisted and Wholesale Trusts, Corporations and Government enabling the formulation of strategies that optimise these clients’ financial and non financial objectives. Our approach focuses on all elements of a project including managing consultants, optimising commercial returns, timely delivery and exceeding client expectations.
Magree Property Advisory specialise in adding value to and managing portfolio and investment grade property acquisitions and disposals.
By properly undertaking due diligence and positioning assets to purchasers with the right structure we provide a certainty of execution at the appropriate pricing in a manner which complements the traditional Real Estate Agency.
Over the past ten years we have managed multiple transactions across a number of sectors including commercial offices, industrial premises, health and aged care assets and residential development land.
Providing tenants with step by step advice to secure the best outcome in respect to a new or renewal of a lease including:
- Strategy development based around a detailed business needs analysis;
- Procurement including property identification and selection of new premises or renegotiation of existing premises;
- Negotiation and advice on lease structuring; and
- Supervision of fit out consultants and works.
Magree Property Advisory Asset management services include:
- Formulation of property business strategy
- Acting in the capacity of client representative focusing on value add opportunities
- Focusing capital expenditure to deliver asset appreciation
- Direct lease negotiation with major public, government and institutional organisations
- Review of existing lease arrangements and providing strategic advice on uses which maximise long term value
- Appointment of managing agents including contract negotiation
Due diligence is a risk management process for Vendors and Purchasers.
From a purchasers perspective due diligence clarifies the quality of information provided and sets in place the appropriate procedures to ensure investors receive the advice they need to make informed and balanced decisions.
Magree Property Advisory has many years experience in leading and managing due diligence teams including some of the largest property transactions in Australia.
Market studies and financial analysis on various commercial, retail, industrial and residential projects, as well as in specialised sectors such as private hospitals, aged care and retirement villages.
Independent and objective advice relating to:
- Preparation of project feasibilities, highest and best use studies and risk analysis for developments, refurbishments and investments;
- Market assessments to assist in investment, development, refurbishment and divestment decisions;
- Joint venture ownership structuring and capital management strategies;
- Structured finance solutions, risk management and balance sheet advice; and
- Value-add and work-out solutions for distressed property assets.